You can easily mount cables, tubing, etc. to the hoops using cable ties.
Here is my timer mess. I have:
- 24 Hour Outdoor Grounded Timer (To turn off the intermittent timer at night)
- A CycleStat II Intermittent timer to turn on and off the misting system power
- A 24 volt transformer (Wall Wart) which is connected to the water valve assembly solenoid
This is a DIG pre-assembled water valve assembly I bought at HD for $25. Works pretty well, and I have it connected
to serve water from a garden house running into the GH. At the end of the valve, I have my 1/2" poly tubing connected
which servers the mist nozzles. I will be changing this soon to 1/2" PVC w/ 1/8" fogging nozzles.
It contains (From Left to Right):
- 3/4" Garden House "Y" valve
- Backflow Preventer (3/4" Garden Hose to 3/4" Pipe Thread)
- 24 Volt Valve
- "Y" Inline Filter
- Pressure Regulator (30psi)
- 3/4" Pipe Thread to 1/2" Poly Tubing connector